Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What do you collect? Why?

I have two collections, neither began just because I decided to start collecting the items in them, but they kind of came upon me.
The first is a collection of my drawings that had accumulated in my backpack, under my bed, around my house. Most are doodles and sketches but for some reason I can't let myself get rid of them. Recently I gathered all of them, some are from elementary school, some are from middle school, and some are recent; some I drew myself, and some I drew with friends, and put them in a folder. It's great looking back on what I've drawn in the past, it tells me what I was thinking or interested in.
The second collection is my dead insect collection. I have a frame that I so far have a large moth, a cicada, and a dragonfly in. All of the insects have been found (already dead) by friends and family and given to me because they know of my interest in them.




No comments:

Post a Comment